Monday, March 16, 2015

Day 1 Post 1 of the Blog - Welcome :) Glad you're Here

I keep hearing from everyone, "Do you have a blog we can follow?"  Well, here it is :)  This will be a great way for us to keep friends and family all over the place up to date on what is happening with our adoption. I hope to continue the blog even after we are home with our little guy. Being a military family takes us all over, and what better way to stay in touch with everyone and let everyone see what's new with our family!

I'll try to post each week on here to keep everyone updated. Even if there's not much to report, I'll let you know that.  I love following along with adoption blogs and seeing the progress, hope you'll enjoy following along with us as well.  :) 

Today I've been working on some fundraiser ideas, getting some vet records we needed for the home study, and soon I'm off to take Kaylie to the dentist.

Later tonight after I get the kids to bed, I'm going to try to do a post to kind of update everyone on where we are with the home study, and what's next for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment